"Bake N Play" After School Club
What set us apart?
We are very proud with our Achievements:
- Our Bake N Play After School Clubs are Ofsted Registered, which help us to find the winning Formula for schools, parents and children.
- 90% of our children return term after term to our cookery club.
- Each week we cook different recipe
- We been awarded from SME UK Enterprise Awards with After School Baking Club of the Year 2022
Bake N Play Cookery After school club. Ofsted registered cookery club in West London
Being an Ofsted Regulated club we are able to offer quite many benefits to our local schools and families.
Quality Assurance and Trust:
Ofsted registration ensures that our after-school club meets certain standards of quality and safety. This can be reassuring for parents, knowing that the facility is regularly inspected and meets the required standards.
Access to Funding and Support:
Being Ofsted Registered Club we are able to accept all Childcare vouchers including the government tax-free childcare and support families, who are on Universal Credit support.
Good to Know
- We run classes around Chiswick, Ealing, Isleworth area and our plan is to grow in whole West London.
- We do not need any special equipment or a room. In fact we are able to run our after school clubs in a school hall or any class room with water access.
- Each week we introduce a new hands on cooking experience and end of the day children taking home their creation to share with their families.
- We have so many recipes and we almost never repeat the same recipe. Exception is only when children ask us to make their favourite one :)
- Our teachers are trained to provide the same excellent service in each school.
- Lisa -
I bought the Rainbow cake kit for my niece's Birthday. That was the best experience. I had to work and was away from the town, but we had an amazing virtual Birthday Bake off. The box was sent direct to her with a Birthday card.
Thank you Dolce Senso for helping us to make this Birthday unforgettable
- Cloudia -
My daughter has been cooking with Dolce Senso for nearly two years every week. She absolutely loves it and has learned a huge amount already. Diyana is a wonderful, kind and inspiring teacher and i'm so glad we've had the opportunity to meet her and take her classes. Now i just need one for adults!
- Angela -
My 7yo daughter has been going to the Dolce Senso Baking after school club for the last year and a half. She LOVES the class and the teacher, Diyana. She has gained so many skills - Independently reading and following directions in a recipe, measuring ingredients, mixing and chopping. This class has fostered her passion for baking and has given her so much confidence.
Explore few ways on how to work with us
You are looking for an after school club in your school!
We go beyond the recipes and create fun hands - on baking and cooking experiences.
If you share our beliefs and values we are thrilled to explore the possibilities of collaborating with your school to establish an extraordinary after-school cookery club.
Our comprehensive program is designed to unlock the culinary potential within every child, regardless of their prior cooking experience. We would be delighted to provide you with further details on how our tailored program can enrich your pupil's lives and create a vibrant culinary community within your school.
Get in touch with us to send you the full brochure and answer all your questions
Get in touch
You want to be a teacher in our After school clubs!
We are very happy to hear that you love to join our friendly team of qualified after school teachers. To find out more details on how to become a teacher, please send us an email
You are a Parent who wants a cookery after school club in your child's school!
We appreciate your alignment with our values and your desire for your child to have an exceptional cooking experience at their school. Recommend our Program to your child's school and receive a complimentary spot in our After School Program for one term.
Let's spread our enthusiasm for cooking.